How Senior Care Services Can Improve Your Quality of Life
Needing a little extra help shouldn’t mean giving up your independence. Cambridge Village of Apex, North Carolina, recognizes that some seniors have health and mobility issues that make some daily activities difficult for them. That’s why we offer different levels of senior care services through our partnership with WakeMed.
By using our senior care services, you can get the health you need while still being a part of a vibrant retirement community.
How Senior Care Services Can Make Life Easier
Cambridge Village of Apex offers a variety of different senior care levels and options based on your unique needs. Our accommodations and services make it easy for you to get the care you need while maintaining as much of your independence as possible.
Supportive Care Options
Cambridge Village of Apex has senior care professionals from WakeMed, a licensed home care company, on-site. We offer home care options for seniors in our regular apartments, including services like:
- Stand-by or hands-on bathing or showering assistance
- Medication reminders
- Meal, activity, or exercise escort services
- Daily dressing assistance
We offer 20 reserved rooms for seniors who require enhanced supportive care. Our intensive plans provide daily assistance and can include 24-hour resident monitoring. Learn about our monthly care plans.
We can adjust or customize any of our service care packages based on your needs. No matter what level of care you need, we have a plan for you.
A La Carte Services
We offer a la carte services for seniors who need help with specific activities but don’t require one of our monthly care plans. Some of these care options include:
- Medication assistance
- Personalized walking programs
- Daytime or nighttime wellness checks
- Tuck-in service
- Laundry or linen-changing
- Toileting assistance
- Phone reminders
Some of our a la carte options are not included in our monthly care plans, like:
- Light meal prep (appointment required)
- Respite services to provide relief to families who provide care
- Correspondence preparation or companion service
- WakeMed medication planner boxes
Other Senior Care Services
Just need temporary assistance? No problem. We also offer specific senior care options for unique situations. These include:
- Wellness Lifestyle exercise escort or motivation services
- Welcome Home services, getting new residents accustomed to life at Cambridge Village
- Gastrointestinal “Sick Care” for seniors with an illness that keeps them isolated
- Terminal home cleaning after an illness
At Cambridge Village of Apex, North Carolina, you can get the senior care assistance you need while still enjoying a dynamic and active lifestyle. Request a brochure to learn more about what makes Cambridge Village of Apex such a great place to live.