Concierge Care at Cambridge Village
While we all want to remain independent as long as possible, it is also important to know that you can get more care without having to move as your needs change. This is what Cambridge Village Concierge Care Services is all about! Offering several levels of care through our on-site partnerships, residents have options ranging from home care service, to primary care, physical therapy and more.
- Primary care services
- Joint injections
- Medication management services
- Licensed nursing services
- Assistance with ambulation
- Levels of care Packages
- Home-from-hospital care
- A La Carte services i.e. bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
Meet the Doctors
Dave Comer PA-C
An undergraduate of the University of South Carolina, Dave completed his medical training at Western University of Health Sciences in Chico, California and has been practicing medicine since 2001, and especially enjoys geriatrics. Prior to joining NeighborHealth at Cambridge Village, Dave was the sole Physician Assistant in a busy Internal Medicine Practice.
When not practicing medicine, Dave enjoys hiking with his family, cheering on his 3 sons at their athletic events, and playing in his rock and roll band.
Why NeighborHealth at Cambridge Village?
- Their focus is on me – my health, my nutrition, my lifestyle. Working with me one-on-one, NeighborHealth at Cambridge Village will provide comprehensive care that focuses on the prevention of future illnesses.
- They will be proactive in helping me implement changes that will result in better overall health and functioning at peak performance.
- Knowledge, Skill, Experience.
- Convenient location within Cambridge Village
Medicare acceptance. In network with 97% of private insurances.
Call us today to schedule an appointment and discover why NeighborHealth at Cambridge Village should be your choice for comprehensive primary care – 919.363.2080